Here's a quick glance look at who I am & what I do...
- 35 years experience in the one industry (racing & breeding)
- Multi award-winning broadcaster - 15 years presenting & producing the television breeding industry programme, ‘The Ford Report’
- 3 years CEO of New Zealand Thoroughbred Marketing, an independent body promoting the NZ-bred thoroughbred to the world
- These days full time as a Bloodstock Consultant
- Owner/operator of 'Challenge Racehorse Syndications'
- Consultant to the successful breeding operation 'Nearco Stud'
I don't have a university degree, but have a ‘Masters’ in living the thoroughbred life - as a broadcaster, racehorse breeder, owner, bloodstock consultant, valuer, syndicator, buyer and thoroughbred portfolio manager.